MandaPandasQuestForAsianBabies

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Hong Kong Day 23

Today we worked and then all of us except john and guangming went to lok fu to get food and then I was going to take the girls to garden street to buy clothes. I tried not to buy anything, but I could not resists getting a few tops. They all fit too. Hurrah! We had a hard time finding it because I forgot which exit it was from: it is from Exit B3. I must remember. We ended up walking around in some of the shadier part of Mong Kok, but it was all good. I like to shop but my back got tired. Haha. For dinner mike nick and I went to this grocery/department store and they had a food place. I was so lost. I could not figure out how to get what I wanted to eat. An old lady finally went up to me and grabbed my arm and showed me where to order and pay for my food. After a while it finially came and was pretty good. Typical of the Chinese food I get here. Fried noodles with beef. It also came with some green veggies. I am tired. Tomorrow Chelsea and I will meet Henry (a soccer kid I have met) for lunch. Then after work I will go play soccer. They are actually playing at 4, but I work until 5 so I will be late. I hope they are still playing when we get there. Anyways im exhausted so I think I will go to bed and I will leave you with the words my sister left me:


OuttaTheBlue101: I will let you go then, dearheart
OuttaTheBlue101: I have to finish living through the day you've finishedOuttaTheBlue101: tata

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home