MandaPandasQuestForAsianBabies

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Hong Kong Day 49: All by mysellllffff

Today I worked hard on our paper. Then went and did some shopping, but I cannot talk about it---it is a surprise –unfortunately I think I totally got ripped off. Pooface! After that I had no one to eat with because henry and his friends could not meet me. I almost called sean, but was too shy so I went to the grocery store (the Taste) and bought myself some sushi. Oh yes, Chelsea and andrea and the others had already eaten, so I just took my sushi to CityU and ate at a table there. While I was eating, it suddenly started to downpour. Even though I was sad to eat alone, I actually enjoyed the chance to have some time to myself and enjoy the beauty of the rain storm. I really felt close to God during the storm. It was so incredibly magnificent!! And the sushi was good too =) After shopping, I went running and it was nice even though it was raining. Hehe many toads almost lost their life today because I kept almost stepping on toads as they were wandering along the running path. Then I went back here and have been working on making cds for my hong kong friends. And most of you know how much time that takes for me. Sooo many super awesome songs…. Not enough room on a CD-R! tomorrow I hope we can finish our paper, but I think that is too much to hope for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home