MandaPandasQuestForAsianBabies

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Hong Kong Day 50 & 51

Yesterday and today Chelsea and I have been working hard on our final paper and presentation, so i wont go into too much detail. yesterday was my last soccer game in hong kong. The inevitable happened, i lost my soccer ball...well actually steve lost it. bastard! --and later he called me a pig --he said i looked like one!! --now my self-confidence is lost! oh well there are worse things that can happen. anyways i was very tired because the night before i could not sleep..i laid in bed for three hours and still could never fall asleep. but i was also in a foul mood because i was playing like crap at soccer. but later i did a little better and had a good time. i will miss playing soccer with my friends here. =( oh and it was nice of pui to stop by, talking with him made me not as much of a grouch. after soccer we went to mcdonalds and then i went back to my hotel to sleep. although i had not slept much the night before, it still took forever for me to sleep i think because playing soccer wound me all up. oh well today i felt good.

speaking of today, i worked constantly on the paper and presentation except for walking to festival walk to get lunch and then meeting pui and kinnex for dinner --which i was very glad to do because work is so very boring!! kinnex was all worried because he was going to meet a girl he likes, but he had a cut on his lip which he was very self-conscious about. hehe, he is very vain and pui and i enjoyed making fun of him. he even wore a mask over his mouth to try to protect it. and he talked funny haha. i told him to have more confidence in his personality and not assume all he has is his looks --after all beauty is fleeting and we will all get old and ugly...except for my grandparents ---they are sooooo cute!! =D i hope when i get old that i am cute and not too ugly. pui told me a look like a racoon sometimes after i told him that at soccer camp some of the girls nicknamed me "Meeko" (like the racoon in pocohauntas). what is with me and and asian guys thinking i look like animals. anways i have talked too much and must try to sleep and prepare myself for tomorrow's presentations...=/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home